This is the episode number 28 of the blank page official's Youtube Show, Broader view. I did this show on 26 July 2020. It was the time when new alliances were shaping up regionally and globally. In this episode, I predicted that the relations between India and Russia are going down due to BJP's failed foreign policy and too much tilt towards America, which is the threat number one for Russians. I mentioned in this episode that Narendar Modi led BJP sarkar is putting all its eggs in Donald Trump's basket so it would be nightmare situation for India if Trump is not coming to power again which I said he won't as per my opinion. I also said that India is hoping that Russia will help them against China in Ladakh issue which was couple of months old matter at that time but it won't happen in fact not just Russia China but Russia Pakistan relations will also become stronger in near future. I also predicted that the next government in USA would not help India that much against Chinese.
Now we are in March 2022 and the situation is that Trump has lost the elections, Biden administration is not willing to help India against China beyond certain limits. Russia China relations are rock solid in fact both are now in Comprehensive strategic partnership which means Russia is no longer in a position to help India against China. Russia Pakistan relations have also touched new heights, last month in February Pakistani PM Imran Khan visited Russia which was the first visit of any Pakistani PM in years. On Afghanistan issue also, Russia China and Pakistan were on same page just like any other regional issue where as India's position was different from this group. I am re posting this episode here, do check it out and see how things have shaped up from July 2020 until now. You will also notice where Indian foreign policy was standing in 2020 and where it has reached now.
(The Blank Page Official)
Reach us at:
Website: https://theblankpageofficial.blogspot.com/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/TheBlankPageOfficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PageBlank
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TBPOfficial1/
Support us:
Patreon : https://www.patreon.com/theblankpageofficial
Comments
Post a Comment